Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Delivery time 5 Workdays
- Order number: 100076
The Mini Audio Lab is the useful measure tool for many situations in stage applications and a "must" for every live sound engineer. Some different test - and measure functions, are implemented:
- Touch display for a fast access to all measurement functions.
- Feedback frequency indentification.
- High precision Sine wave generator, with 30 selectable ISO frequencies plus 440 Hz
- Electret microphone with level response > 65dB at the lcd
- 6,3mm input connector for external signals (i.e. headphone out of monitor desk for
- Impedance measurement of speaker systems between 1 and 25 Ohm at different
- Build in 1 Watt amp, NL4 Speakon socket, switcheable between Pin 1+/1- and 2+/2- for
- Delay and Polarity measurement from 8 m up to 120 m, display in Meter and ms.
- Pink Noise generator.
- Burst signal generator for reverb or delay measurements.
- Inline test function via xlr male and female for listening of an analog signal via
headphone. However, this allow to use the device as 1 chanel In Ear monitor system.
The status of the phantom power is indicated on the lcd as well.
- A Voltmeter function for batteries and a cable check function with automatic switch over
between Voltage check and cable test is implemented.
- Every menue option have it´s own help function what reduces the need to search for a
paper manual and saves time when neccessary.
RSP 365,- Euro
170 mm x 12 0 mm x 45 mm
9V cell or power supply,
Tolerance amplitude - test
+/- 1,5 dB, +/- 1 Digit (50Hz-12,5kHz)
Tolerance impedance - test
+/- 0,5 Ohm, +/- 1 Digit
2 x 3 Pin XLR (M/F), 1 x NL4, 2 x 1/4" jack,
Plug socket for power supply, 2 4mm instrument cons.
Related links to "Optogate Mini Audio Lab V3"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Optogate Mini Audio Lab V3"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.